How do I register my child at Saint Monica?
If you would like your child to attend St. Monica and take advantage of all the opportunities we have to offer, we would be very happy to count your child among our students. The primary registration period takes place in February. Outside of that period, an appointment is required; please contact the Principal’s office (514 369-0070) to schedule a convenient time.
In order to facilitate the process, parents are asked to bring the following documents to registration:
- Child’s Birth Certificate (long form);
- Child’s medicare card
- Child’s Carnet Medical / Vaccination Booklet
- Child’s Certificate of Eligibility (if already obtained)
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate or passport of the parent whose education will be used to obtain the child’s Certificate of Eligibility (the parent who already possesses or is eligible for a COE). Visa documents / passport of parent and child who are on temporary stay.
* There is a forty-five dollar ($45.00) non-refundable fee payable at the time of registration. The non-refundable registration fee will be applied to the applicant’s Student Fee of the upcoming school year .
Parents will be asked to fill out forms which will allow the school to apply for the certificate of eligibility for English schooling. During the summer months (July and August) registration for St. Monica must be completed at the EMSB Administration Building.