For many students this pandemic school year, EMSB Virtual Learning was a resounding success. Some were enrolled because of their own health considerations, others to minimize risks to a vulnerable family member at home. Complete with its own principal, vice principal, teachers and helpers, the virtual school finished the year with 575 registered students.
A reminder to assess your health or your child's health each morning
Public Health authorities ask that you assess your health each morning. This on-line tool will help you determine if you can report to school/work or should stay home and seek further assessment for COVID-19.
- Veuillez consulter le site Quebec.ca et utiliser l’outil d’autoévaluation des symptômes de la COVID-19
Important COVID-19 related information for our parents/guardians
- Can a student attend school in the following situations?
- Un élève peut-il fréquenter l’école dans les situations suivantes?
- Fact Sheet (PDF) on Wearing Face Coverings in Various Contexts
- What To Do if my Child Has Symptoms?
- Quoi faire si mon enfant présente des symptômes ?